I’m keen to work with motivated doctoral students on various issues in philosophy of science, and I run different research projects that naturally involve PhD students. If you are interested in coming to Leeds to work with me and my colleagues, do get in touch!
- Kohei Morita. Visiting student from University of Kyoto, 2017.
- Douglas Earl. Modelling Interactions in QED (60%), 2015– .
- Simon Newey. Realism, Probability, and Quantum Mechanics (60%), 2015– .
- Jordan Bartol. Biological Kinds (50%), 2012–15.
- David Race. Applicability of Mathematics (50%), 2010–14.
- Vasiliki Nassipoulou. Supervenience and Ontology of Spacetime (50%) 2010–11 .
- Mark Pexton, Non-Causal Explanation in Science, 2009–13.